The following list contains common federal forms used by employers for federal payroll tax and other tax purposes. Click the name of the form to see a description of that form and the filing addresses required for that form.
- Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number
- Form W-2 and W-2c; Form W-3 and Form W-3c, Wage and Tax Statement; Statement of Corrected Income and Tax Amounts
- Form 940, Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return (FUTA).
- Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 944, Employer’s Annual Federal Tax Return
- Form 1096; Form 1099, Annual Summary and Transmittal of US Information Returns
- Form 1120, US Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Corporation Income Tax Return